We’re looking for a talented Specification Sales Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of specification sales within Roofing/Building Envelope materials.
ONLY TARGET DRIVEN SALES PEOPLE LOOKING TO EXCEED THEIR CURRENT INCOME SHOULD APPLY – WE’RE LOOKING FOR THE TOP 1% FOR THIS LIFE-CHANGING NEW OPPORTUNITY !!!
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
The Specification Sales Manager role is field-based. Reporting to the National Sales Manager and covering the South East- areas. You will be primarily responsible for generating new business within your targeted region, selling bespoke commercial roofing & building envelope solutions to architects, main contractors, roofing contractors, local authorities and roofing surveyors.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Generating new leads and identify opportunities for new business
– Managing and growing new and existing business within your specified territory
– Achieving operational targets, budgets and KPI’s
– Diary and territory management
The ideal candidate for this Specification Sales Manager role will have relevant experience of specification sales within construction / building materials / building envelope, ideally within the New build market..
You’ll also need experience of generating specifications with surveyors, property management companies, consultants, specifiers & architects.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of selling roofing/waterproofing systems or related products such as: waterproofing, structural waterproofing, roofing, liquid-applied, flat-roofing system, single ply, bitumen, asphalt, hot melt etc.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Proven track record in specification sales with roofing/building envelope solutions
– The ability to hunt for new projects whilst also building and retaining relationships along the way
– First class presentation and communication skills, and be consultative and structured in your approach
– A new business hunter mentality who goes above and beyond to ensure they secure new business deals
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Money-motivated – (6 figure earnings for successful employees)
– Proactive and hungry for success
– A proven top performer and be in the top-biller within your existing role
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You must also possess a full driving licence to be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Technical Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Specification Sales Representative, Field Sales Manager or as a Regional Sales Manager.
Basic salary: £65,000 – £85,000 + Basic Salary per annum depending on experience + HUGE, BEST IN INDUSTRY UNCAPED COMMISSIONS !!!!!
Additional benefits include:
– Huge 6 figure earning potential
– Company events UK & overseas
– Company pension
– Health insurance
They are a global leading manufacturer of bespoke, high-end roofing/building envelope solutions, and as a business they’ve been around since 1895.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have a world-class approach to customer service
– Offer uncapped 6-figure earnings
– Reward and support their staff incredibly well
– Are a world-wide leader in their industry
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Technical Sales Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.