Adore Recruitment are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, experienced CNC Programmer/ Setter/ Operator to join our clients team, working with Star sliding head machines, and a fixed head using Fanuc controls. The successful candidate will assist the Senior Engineer with the smooth running of the production process.
Location: Hertfordshire/ Hoddesdon
Salary: £15 an hour
Experience on Star machines is preferred.
Our client prides themselves on ensuring that all products are produced to the highest quality whilst also complying with the company’s Health & Safety procedures.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- HNC/HND in precision engineering or basic training of a craft apprenticeship
- Must be experienced in CNC setting, operating and programming.
- Must have experience in using multi axis machines.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to read & understand conversational machine programs and write programs.
- Capable of using FANUC.
- Understand how tools and material will react after & during machining.
- Understands the importance of meeting production deadlines.
- A problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Full training will be given
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Full access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Full access to the Sage employee benefits program offering discounts across many retailers and businesses
- Membership within the company profit sharing scheme