Job Title: CMM Inspection Engineer
To provide an Inspection engineering function which supports all requirements to AS9100 & ISO9001 standards. Primary purpose to lead/assist/facilitate increasing productivity with CMM automation.
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: Up to £40,000
Input (What you need)
- Good personal and interpersonal skills, which share innovation across the inspection team.
- Personal ability to work in a clear and disciplined manner, which ensures consistent results.
- Time awareness, planning and control.
- Use Mitutoyo Coordinate measuring machine software to generate programs for CMM machines to inspect parts.
- An awareness of latest available metrology techniques that could improve ESL’s quality and performance.
- Ideally apprenticeship trained but not essential.
- Good quality engineering background gained within manufacturing.
- CMM Trained.
- CMM Programming experience essential
- Experience in machining inspection within AS9100 or ISO9001 quality standards
All employees are required to be flexible and to undertake additional duties as directed by their line manager, in order to meet the needs of the business.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Lead/assist/facilitate increasing productivity with CMM automation.
- Quality inspection of machined parts to AS9100 & ISO9001 standards.
- Maintaining high standards of machining throughout the company.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process and QMS (Quality Management System.
Reporting and Control:
- Facilitate and assist in the creation of CMM work instructions, inspection plans and associated process documentation.
- Maintain QMS control.
- First Article inspection report administration & coordination, including the compilation of required documentation and submittal to customers.
Project Planning Delivery:
- Ensure OTDIF is maintained at all times.
- Be prepared to stick with difficult or routine tasks to achieve planned delivery dates.
People and Leadership:
- Work closely with the complete ESL team and co-ordinate / communicate to achieve business goals.
- To be responsible for challenging current working processes and maximising productivity with CMM shop floor operation.
If you’re interested then apply now, for more information please call 01268971950