Location: West Hanningfield, Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: Up to £12.00 per hour
Job Reference: SW901499
Our client is currently looking for a full time Accounts Assistant to join our growing team and assist the payroll and financial accounts for the business.
- Prepare ready for the Accountant financial yearly accounts for Companies
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns for Companies
- Prepare monthly management accounts for Companies
- Weekly payroll for PAYE
- Weekly CIS payments
- HMRC Returns for CIS and Real Time PAYE
- Monthly raising of sales invoices
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Sales reconciliations and Journals
- Weekly Cash flows including bank reconciliations
- Accurately produce and maintain manual and computer files and hard copy filing systems in accordance with procedures
- Ensure that all correspondence in the form of standard letters and forms and related filing is carried out strictly in accordance with our procedures
- Part-qualified or qualified by experience to AAT standard
- Good experience and knowledge of Sage 50 Finance Package
- Good reconciliation and organisational skills
- Ability to complete all tasks from Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger invoices to year-end financial accounts
- Experience of on-line payments/sales
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Sammie Williams at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.