Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Job Reference: CM858406
8:30am – 5:00pm
Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to work as part of a team within a very busy environment and covering all aspects on a day to day basis of all accounting procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Inputting all Daily Customer Receipts onto the Database
• Processing All Daily Banking from Downloaded Bank Statements for both Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger & Direct Debits
• General Credit Control & Raising Customer Statements
• Bank Reconciliations
• Running a Petty Cash Account and preparing the Monthly Journal
• Credit Card Monthly Reconciliation & Expenditure Journal
• Fuel Card Expenditure & Analysis
• UPS Delivery Analysis
• Prepare Agents’ Commissions & Sales Manager Expenses
• Download & Check Various Tachograph Reports
• Match Purchase Orders with Delivery Notes against Supplier Invoices and process for Bacs payments
• General Ad-Hoc account duties
• Updating excel spreadsheets
• Recent Bookkeeping or Accounts experience
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000