Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 – Negotiable DOE
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SN941602
The client is a rapidly growing organisation within the construction industry, who are on an extreme path of growth set to increase substantially in the next 12 months. Due to this exciting growth they are now looking to recruit a Financial Assistant to support the role of the Finance Manager.
The business is currently going through a system migration so the successful candidate for this position will need to be pro-active, flexible and able and willing to get stuck into a wide range of tasks required. There will be many new systems/processes put in place so this individual will need to be able to adapt well to be able to help support the changes in this department.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
The Accounts Assistant will play a supporting role to the Finance Manager in the team of two. The role will be extremely broad, including:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable (including chasing of payments)
- Creating and Posting manual journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month end
- Finance Admin tasks
- Supporting other departments
Who are we looking for?
- Flexibility – you need to able and willing to pick up ad-hoc tasks when required
- Autonomy and self-motivation – they are a hard-working, small team and you need to work well in that type of environment
- Quick learner
- Enjoyment of varied role/responsibilities – enjoys a role with a mix of basic/administrative tasks and more complex, challenging responsibilities
- Career driven – this role will expand in the medium-term, as the business and team grows
- AAT qualified (Level 3 minimum)
- Existing experience at Accounts Assistant level
- Sage experience
- Excel Skills including Vlookups, Pivots and basic formulas.
- Knowledge of Debits and Credits, P&L and Balance sheet (as most entries will be manual)
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.