Areas Sales Representative
Bristol or within 1.5hr commute
Salary: £30,000 + Car Allowance + Commissions
Job Reference: SN941600
Industry Experience Required: Construction/Building Materials/Roofing
The client is a supplier of a wide range of high-quality commercial roofing products, they offer the best-value pricing and provide superior customer service for all their products.
- You will be responsible for selling a wide range of commercial and domestic roofing products for application.
- Processing new / existing orders
- Provide technical support and advice to contractors and installers
- Assisting the technical service team where needed
- Once up and running will be given the opportunity to progress within the business
- Predominantly a new business development position, where you will be expected to follow up with your own contacts/leads
- Account management, identify opportunity to upsell/cross-sell
- Must have experience in 2-3 years B2B sales in the construction market sector
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Technical Acumen
- Previous experience working own territory
- Demonstrate a Strong Roofing Knowledge/ Skill Base
- Diary Management
- Must be able to converse at all levels
- The ability to identify new business as well as upsell and cross-sell to existing clients
- Ideally have a basic understanding of building envelope & roofing systems
- Hungry, driven and eager to learn
Industry Sector: Construction, Construction Sales, Flat Roofing, Flat Roofing Systems, Single Ply Roofing, Liquid Applied Waterproofing, Waterproofing, Waterproofing Membranes, Internal Sales Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Representative
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Shelly at Adore Recruitment.