Brand Leader – Logistics
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Job Reference: DW931991
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 07:30am to 17:30pm.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Logistics Brand Leader to work in our client’s logistics facility.
Job duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and execute the departments vision of good business development in order to successfully pick and pack products
- Accurately receive and check orders against packing lists placing articles into location and reduce miss packs by close attention to detail
- Ensure all goods inwards and outwards are accurate, live and dispatched weekly to the customer
- Accountable for picking and packing tasks
- Prepare orders for dispatch
- Ensure all orders are ordered and booked accurately
- Provide quality checking for all stock returns
- Accountable for looking after customer’s specific requirements
- Ensure customer record reporting is always kept up to date and effective customer communication is maintained
- Propose new ideas to reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Can demonstrate previous experience as a Brand Leader
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to prioritise workload
- Can work as part of a team
- Strong Excel MS skills
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Daniel Wells at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000