Business Development Executive
Salary: Depending on Experience
Job Reference: CM901725
Due to the current success my client is now looking to seek a Business Development Executive to join their team based in the Ongar area and help take their business to the next level.
This a wonderful opportunity to join a great team within a growing company.
The role is as follows:
- Develop a strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business opportunities
- Lead generation
- Pursue arrange and attend client meetings
- Develop key client account plans and measure growth within key accounts whilst pursuing new business
- Develop mitigating action plans to meet monthly, quarterly and full year targets
- Generating and targeting new business
- Present the business hub App to prospective clients
Previous experience within a New Business or Sales Executive role:
- Successful track record in sales, achieving revenue and growing client base
- Sales skills development and support
- Knowledge of restaurant hotel or pub industry would be advantageous
- Proactive and driven personality
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.