We’re looking for a talented Business Development Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of business development and have proven track record of generating new business and consistently hitting and over-achieving targets.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the Business Development Manager role you’ll be primarily responsible for managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close. Generating new leads and identify opportunities for new business whilst developing outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities for the business.
You’ll report to the Sales Director and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s London office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Managing and growing new and existing business within your specified territory
– Developing relationships with Executive stakeholders with new and existing clients
– Owning the full sales cycle from lead to close for upper SME & middle market companies
The ideal candidate for this Business Development Manager role will have relevant experience of business development and have proven track record of generating new business and consistently hitting and over-achieving targets.
You’ll also need experience of selling business intelligence solutions across public & private sectors.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of qualifying strategic selling opportunities within target territories/prospects.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Exceptional consultative selling skills
– A new business hunter mentality who goes above and beyond to ensure they secure new business deals
– Outstanding networking and presenting skill to c-level Executives and key decision makers
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Motivated, smart, persistent, and enjoy being part of dynamic growing team
– Positive in your approach and proactive in your work
– Proactive and hungry for success
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Senior Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive, New Business Development Manager or as a Senior Consultant.
Basic salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £20,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
They are a global expert in providing unrivalled intelligence, analysis, industry knowledge within the finance and IT sectors, and as a business they’ve been around since 2009.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Earn above average and have ample opportunity to progress
– Offer a one of a kind product that is unrivalled
– Are growing organisation with big plans and goals for the future
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Business Development Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000