Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 – 55,000 + Uncapped OTE
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SN931377
Our client is a global organisation operating within the Business Intelligence sector currently they are looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager who is a result driven individual looking to advance their sales career and management through identifying and targeting business with new partners.
About the Role:
- New business sales with a strategic focus that drives and uplifts revenue, leveraging long term business relationships
- Working closely with other Business Development Managers across the team to cross-sell solutions to clients
- Prepare tenders, technical scoping documents, proposals, and quotations; negotiate contracts, terms and conditions
- Give product demonstrations, pitching at the right level to audiences of all levels of technical understanding
- Meet sales targets and other agreed KPI’s
- Contribute to sales forecasting and provide weekly sales and progress reports
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Extensive and strategic networking within the industry to develop new & existing relationships
- Commercial experience in a strategic sales position, within a complex and fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated track record of success in meeting and exceeding targets
- You will also have exceptional sales skills and a consistent track record in success and performance
- Proven track record of managing pipeline and sales along with account management
- Highly presentable with strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the sector is not essential, but you must be a fast learner and capable of taking on new skills
- You should have a strong understanding of regulatory frames, legal systems, KYC or compliance
Working as part of a wider team you will – Work in partnership with the broader sales team to ensure that revenue targets are reached and exceeded where possible, maximising all opportunities.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.