Business Development Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: Basic salary £30,000 with uncapped bonus
Job Reference: KB906702
Our client is an established and trusted market leader in the UK’s Work at Height industry.
The family owned business employs over 50 team members across nationwide offices, boasting a wealth of longstanding and loyal blue-chip business clients.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager with industry experience to generate new business and growth for all services offered by the company. You will be working for a thriving company that continues to grow year-on-year, surrounded by some of the UK’s most passionate and enthusiastic Work at Height professionals.
- You will be responsible for contacting prospective clients and building a strong rapport with prospective (and subsequently) existing clients.
- Methods of sourcing opportunity come from a wide variety of sources including your existing database and also their own personal network, social media including LinkedIn, industry magazines/websites and competitor analysis.
- Once you have demonstrated success in winning new business, the role would develop into account management where you would grow the accounts that you have secured into the business.
- You will work in an organised and structured manner and always work with a resilient style to achieve results.
- Proven track record of working to meet sales targets and winning new business.
- 12 months previous experience in sales preferably in B2B sales.
- Ability to organise your workload to the highest productivity and to deliver results in your own way using your individual personality and in line with the business structure.
- You will have a flexible approach and be keen to learn and develop yourself.
- You will also be confident in your ability to achieve results and work using your own initiative.
- You will have a positive approach to your work.
- Industry experience is essential.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Kylie Bromage at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000