CNC Setter (Fixed Head)
Location: Southend, Essex
Salary: Up to £31,000 per annum + Shift Allowance
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA870810
Hours of work: Mon to Thurs 03:15pm – 01:00am
Our client a well-established precision engineering aerospace manufacturer based in Southend, Essex are looking for a CNC Setter to join their team.
The successful CNC Setter will be working on TNC and Mori Seiki (Fixed Head) machinery. This position will require to set machines and ensure that cycle times achieve the quality and output standards.
The successful CNC Setter, will be responsible for:
• Programming Setting and operating TNC and Mori Seiki machine tools using Traub and Fanuc controls
• Machining to tight tolerances on INDEX machines with Fanuc controls
• Checking the quality of your own work and reporting any non-conformances
• Checking drawing numbers, specifications, materials and parts prior to manufacture
To be successful in this position, you must have:
• Experience of either programming, setting or operating TNC or Mori Seiki machinery
• Ability to program using Fanuc or Traub controls
• Experience machining to tight tolerances
• A background within aerospace manufacturing would be beneficial
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000