Job Reference: KB864774
Our client provides quality hire furniture for events, exhibitions, conferences, offices and outdoor functions throughout the UK and Europe. They are currently seeking a Debtor’s Clerk to start asap.
- Generation and processing of sales contracts, sales invoices and allocating / removal stock (orders)
- Production of documentation for our Transport and Warehouse Departments (including delivery, collection and picking notes) and associated documentation in relation to the sales order
- Actively chasing debt (cash customers) owed to the business via telephone, letter and email
- Dealing with any customer queries in an efficient manner
- Additional duties & responsibilities may be required in this role
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant role or accountancy/ Finance role
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel – MS Word Essential
- Previous experience working within the furniture industry
- Excellent written and oral communicator (able to deal with staff and customers)
- Effective problem solver
- Able to build strong relationships, both with customers and colleagues
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Able to prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Commercially astute
- Motivated and organised
- Proactive and determined to succeed
- Experience using Sage 50 Accounts/ Insphire
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Kylie Bromage at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000