Location: West Bromwich
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA867093
Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer who can perform electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance offering support across a wide range of cardboard manufacturing equipment.
Mandatory Required Qualifications
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations, BS 7671 Amendment 3 (City & Guilds 2382-15 – QCF Level 3)
- Initial Verification, Testing and Certification of Electrical Instalación (Logic Certification QCF Level 3) Health & Safety – Manual Handling
- Health & Safety – Fire Safety
- Health & Safety – Asbestos Awareness
- Health & Safety – Working at Heights
- Post Apprenticeship Experience
- Lathe/Milling machine operation
- FMCG Environment, Corrugated or Paper would be advantageous
Skills required for the Position
- Impact and Influence
- Health and Safety
- Analytical Thinking
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on the Electrical Engineer or any other roles, please contact us on 01268 971 950 for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.