Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
Job Reference: LA981875
A leading independent freight forwarder.
- Assisting the sales department in development of the client base, SWE department and the Company as a whole
- Working with the Directors to maximize the profits for both the SWE departments and Company as a whole
- Focusing on ail bookings and other activity on the European Export market
- Assisting in EAD documents for the export department
- Liaising with the warehouse
- Booking and handling of general bookings and enquiries
- Managing overseas deliveries and customs documents
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Ensuring all costs are accurately logged into the jobs in FMS
- Creating jobs and manifests in Navitas
- Negotiations/quotes for clients ensuring all quotes are forwarded to our Quotes department.
- Liaising and building relationships with our overseas agents
Core working hours are 9.00.a.m. to 5.30.p.m. Monday – Friday and Free Parking.
For more information, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000