Field Sales Manager – Construction
£50,000pa Basic + HUGE Uncapped Six Figure Earnings
Oxford/North West London
Are you the top performing Salesperson within your Company?
Are you tired of working for a company that caps your earnings?
Our client is one of the UK’s top suppliers of Roofing to the Construction Industry across the Globe. They are now looking for a highly ambitious, self-motivated Field Sales Manager to join their successful sales team here in the UK. This a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading supplier offering industry specific training with plenty of scope for career progression.
This company employs salespeople who are top billers in their field as the rewards are huge, but you need to have a winner mentality and be tenacious in your approach, as you need to build business up within your geographical area.
They only employ driven and self-motivated people who strive not only to hit, but to exceed, targets.
You will be representing a multi-million pound company in this unique opportunity, which prides themselves on the quality of their products and their high level of service. This role is key to continuing and bolstering their prestigious reputation.
The Successful Field Sales Manager will be required to:
- Generate new leads and identify opportunities for the business
- Call on Commercial and Industrial facilities including government buildings, hospitals, schools etc.
- Manage and grow existing business within your specified territory
- Increase turnover of reduced spend customers
- Achieve operational targets, budgets and KPI’s
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Field/Area Sales Experience within a B2B environment
- Proven track record in new business development
- Experience within the Construction industry would be highly advantageous, however not essential
- Experience of managing a large territory
- Experience of cold calling within a geographical area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Ability to identify prospect clients
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Strong closing abilities
- Be self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time
- A will to win attitude
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Related Jobs (13)
Internal Sales Account Manager – Engineering/Manufacturing on February 23, 2021 Full Time Permanent