Food Service Assistant
Sector: Catering & Hospitality
Job Reference: MP908158
Our client is based in Braintree and are currently recruiting for a Food Service Assistant to prepare food in a timely manner for service and serve front of house to our Braintree Staff and Students, ensuring that appropriate stock levels are maintained in the refectory also
You will have a minimum of 1-year current practical industrial experience within the Catering Trade and an awareness of Health and Safety at Work and related issues.
Food Service Assistant to cover long-term sickness.
- To include operating an industrial dishwasher, effective cleaning and sanitising of kitchens, supporting Technicians.
- To operate till and serve customers
- To report any faults to the Chef Manager/ Facilities Helpdesk
- Adherence to Health & Safety at Work Regulation
- The promotion & development of safe working practices
- All food production to be completed in a timely, effective & efficient manner
- To undertake any training that is deemed necessary for the post
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivate
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Previous experience in a kitchen or general assistant role
- Bubbly and energetic attitude and good interaction with guests
- Good time keeping and communication
- To be able to finish the work load in the timeframe provided
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Matt Paternoster at Adore Recruitment.
Hourly Rate£8.95 per hour