Job Type Goods In Warehouse Operator
Job Reference: LA968217
Languages required – English
An international logistics and shipping company renowned for the quality of our services for businesses of all sizes.
- Dealing with blue chip customers
- Using handguns to scan products
- Adhering to targets within the warehouse
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that goods are correctly packaged and sent
- Picking and packing
- Releasing Pick Order
- Dispatching Orders to customers
- Email Communication both internal and external
- managing a small team
- Good work ethic, punctual, and reliable
- Able to work under pressure
- Working in a warehouse environment
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000