HGV Class 2 Driver
Location: Rayleigh, Essex
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 per annum
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA836324
Our client is a leading supplier of specialist construction materials, distributing throughout the UK and Europe and are looking for an experienced HGV Class 2 Driver.
• As a driver you will be responsible for delivering to a schedule and working to timescales
• Once at a customer location you will operate the offloading equipment and make sure that all paperwork is completed accurately.
• As you will work in a safety critical role, you will be required to maintain good care of your vehicle, perform daily safety checks, and keep transport documents and paperwork updated
If you are able to operative in a safe and timely manner, meeting customer expectations, you will be ideal for this role!
Our client asks you have less than 6 points on your licence and a proven track record for a delivery or Distribution Company and the ability to drive a 32 tonne vehicle with either Moffett or HIAB. Friendly and professional, you will know how to manage your time well and will enjoy interactive with customers.
• Licence – Class C
• Moffett or HIAB – Desirable
• Digi – Tacho Card
• 35 hours of CPC Training Completed
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000