Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 per annum
Onsite Gym, Onsite Parking and Company Pension Scheme
Job Reference: CM917685
Our client provides quality hire furniture for events, exhibitions, conferences, offices and outdoor functions throughout the UK and Europe. They are looking for a HR Generalist to provide a wide range of HR duties to support Line Managers and Senior Management. You will be first point of contact for all HR issues and be effective in proactively managing and prioritising their own workload; and supporting the Payroll Manager and Senior Management when necessary. Day to day you will be effectively manage all aspects of HR administration in accordance with the requirements of the business and in line with data protection and employment legislation. The HR person, will be communicating with teams across the UK; there will be occasions when you will have to travel to various sites across the UK. You will be supported by an external employment law company. This is an opportunity for the individual to grow and develop HR’s presence in the company with the support of Senior Management.
- Provides operational support and guidance on performance improvement, disciplinary, grievance, absence etc. to Line Managers/ Management
- Undertakes disciplinarians, Employment reviews, Exit Interviews etc.
- Undertakes First stage recruitment with Line Manager (i.e.) Skype/ Face time/ F2F (Responsible for filtering CV’s, working alongside recruitment agencies; Proactive recruitment platforms (i.e.) Indeed.co.uk
- First point of contact for employees and managers when it comes to end-to-end HR policies and procedures. This role will have control of content and knowledge management in these areas
- Day to Day administration
- On boarding of new recruits (Via our online portal)
- Management of the Performance Management software
- HR reporting (Metrics/ KPI’s)
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000