Injection Mould Setter
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £9.50 – 12.50 per hour (Depending on experience)
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA897224
Our client is looking for an experienced Injection Mould Setter who will be required to control the processing of Injection Moulding. The role also provides support to the execution of the production schedule, including anything from component changes to setups/start-ups machines. Key skills for this role are self-motivation, accuracy, calm, patient and assertive, with excellent communication, motor and technical skills.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Clamping/Bolting a mould into machine
- Changing of recipe/material
- Filling in relevant paperwork
- Understands importance of piping water through mould correctly, flow and return
- Understands hot runner systems
- Experience in setting overhead/side entry robots an advantage/ training will be given
- Able to operate an overhead crane an advantage/training will be given
- Cleaning work area, machinery, removing previous run before new job goes into production
- Check all previous paperwork/ labels are removed before new job goes into production
- Able to work a 60-hour week 07:00-19:00 hours (dayshift)
- Able to work a 60-hour week nightshift rotating with other setters 1900-07:00
- Able to cover weekend shifts when required
- Applicant must be punctual, flexible, willing to develop existing skills to match standard required, learning about IML (in mould labelling), and 6 axis robots
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.