Internal Sales Account Manager – Engineering/Manufacturing
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Sector: Sales/Account Management
Job Reference: SN941617
Are you looking to work for an established, thriving, independent company that is growing despite the current climate?
Our Client is a manufacturer within the Engineering sector, supplying specialist niche products across the UK and Europe to key sectors including Construction, and Oil & Gas. This is a growing market, and the company has seen substantial growth over the last few years and has been unaffected by the current economic downturn.
Your role will involve regular telephone and email contact with new and existing customers. You will be alert to new sales opportunities and inform customers of new products and services accurately. The role will also involve following up on leads and contacting existing customers to manage account queries whilst looking for opportunities to up-sell/cross-sell.
- Previous Inbound Sales experience – ideally within Engineering/Manufacturing industry.
- Experience of existing Account Management – having the ability to service customer’s needs/requirements whilst asking probing questions to spot opportunities to upsell.
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis.
- You will ideally be technically minded or have knowledge of technical engineering products.
- Looking for a long-term career role within a company that will invest in you and provide you with a great working environment.
If you are interested and think that you meet the criteria then APPLY NOW or contact Shelly Newton.
Keywords: Inside Sales, Account Manager, Telesales, Telemarketing, Sales Agent, Customer Service, New Business, Business Development, CSR, Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Customer Service Advisor, Advisor.
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.
Offered Salary£25,000 - £35,000