Key Account Management – Business Intelligence
Salary: £35k Basic plus £60/70k OTE
Location: City of London
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SC1798979
Calling all winners! Due to high commission, you need to be hungry for success…
This team is looking for hungry, driven salespeople with a successful mentality – only top performers please. (Knowledge of business intelligence is optional …..knowledge of the B2B sales process is a must)
Our client is the leading provider of Data Services and Business Intelligence products into key area’s such as Healthcare, Consumer and Technology. They are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join their growing team.
Key Account Managers are responsible for nurturing, developing and expanding a portfolio of clients globally and they are a mixture of new business and account management, they combine the energy of business development with the professionalism & strategic outlook of key accounts.
Playing an important part in our evolving and growing business, Key Account Managers are encouraged to take a proactive, differentiated, client-led approach into the highly competitive market place to allow new opportunities to be identified, maximized and capitalized upon.
Day to Day responsibilities:
· Build and grow, and key client relationships in EMEA, your drive will be for business retention.
· Overachieve weekly, monthly and quarterly targets and ensure they are consistently exceeded through high activity rates and an ambitious approach to your clients.
· Proactive, daily use of CRM to manage client base, lead progression and pipeline management
· Demand strong renewal rates among your Key clients through proactive client support and understanding of your clients business.
· Be responsible for client strategy.
· Relationship management
· Exceptional business development skills
· Intelligence – understanding of complex business and value propositions.
· Naturally inquisitive with an appetite for competitive understanding, client needs and value-alignment.
· Ability to sell to C-level executives within Fortune 500 companies
· Ambitious and self motivated
· Driven and enthusiastic
· Fun-loving team player
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000
Related Jobs (13)
Internal Sales Account Manager – Engineering/Manufacturing on February 23, 2021 Full Time Permanent