Kitchen Porter – Part time
Location: Crayford, Kent
Salary: £9ph plus holiday
Sector: Catering & Hospitality
Job Reference: MP925801
Our client is located in the heart of Crayford just outside of Dartford, they are looking for experienced Kitchen porters to join their friendly team in their food and beverage department their sporting venue.
Ideally, they are looking to start new staff off on a temporary basis, which will consist of working Tuesday and Saturday evenings. The usual shift will be 5.30pm start to 11.30pm each week with the opportunity to work more once proven commitment and ability to do this role.
Crayford Stadium is a greyhound-racing stadium located in the London Borough of Bexley in England. The stadium, which has featured races since 1986, has private suites, a restaurant and a number of bars.
Uniform: Black t-shirt with safety shoes and suitable black trousers.
Free parking on site and training offered to those who have little experience but great attitude and work ethic.
You are paid weekly through a traditional timesheet and support from our consultants who are available 24/7.
- To make sure the kitchen and dining area is clean and clear throughout the day
- To ensure all plates, pots, pans and cutlery is cleaned using the pot wash machine provided
- Follow all food hygiene, security and safety procedures
- Ensure food storage and preparation areas are maintained
- Prepare sandwiches, rolls, baguettes, salads and wraps
- A current food hygiene or safety certification would be helpful but it’s not essential as training can be provided
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivate
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Previous experience in a kitchen or general assistant role
- Bubbly and energetic attitude and good interaction with guests
- Good time keeping and communication
- To be able to finish the work load in the timeframe provided
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Matt Paternoster at Adore Recruitment.