Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £25,000 – 27,000 per annum
Job Reference: LA925685
Our client is looking for a Logistics Manager in ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost-effective way. Oversees the distribution and transportation of goods from the Business to the Consumer.
Key Performance Indicators
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with all connected with the logistics process
• Ensure all completed orders are dispatched on time
• Ensure products are shipped appropriately to ensure quality of goods during transportation
Qualifications and Experience
• Prior experience of working in logistics/ transportation function within the distribution environment with a comprehensive knowledge of logistics processes and procedures
• Expert knowledge of technical regulations related to logistics such as import/export and customs regulations, including security requirements to include certification in dangerous goods handling
• Strong IT systems knowledge and skills
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000