Logistics Sales Executive
£25,000 – £40,000 Basic + Uncapped Commissions (Negotiable DOE)
Our client is a dynamic international Freight Forwarding specialist, offering worldwide air freight and sea freight services.
Due to extensive investment and development, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright, money hungry Sales Executive based in their head office in Basildon, Essex.
The successful candidate will be required to secure accounts for worldwide freight services.
You will need:
• Previous B2B Sales experience
• Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills written and verbal
• Excellent customer relationship development/great people skills
• Strong PC skills Microsoft Office
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Competitive and money motivated nature
• Previous experience within Logistics would be advantageous
About the role:
• You will be required to generate your own sales leads and work from sales leads sent from partners.
• Cold-calling to generate new leads
• Sales visits and presentations (as accounts and relationships grow this will become more regular)
• Develop and maintain new and long-lasting relationships
• Able to overcome objections
• Meet sales targets and other agreed KPI’s
• Our client offers an attractive Salary/Benefits dependent upon experience
• Attractive salary depending on experience
• Bonus scheme for over target sales
• Hours 8.30am to 5.30pm
• Some overseas travel maybe required
This is a modern, dynamic business looking to secure the services of a bright Sales Executive.
They offer excellent working conditions and a vibrant atmosphere. If you’re looking for a fresh challenge in a business that offers you support, but also the freedom to manage your own desk please apply now for an informal chat.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000