Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
Location: Woodford, Green
Salary: £35k – £40k based on experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA866306
A leading contractor for construction, development, refurbishment and maintenance are looking for an experienced Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer.
• Accredited degree or equivalent qualification
• Professional background in Building Services (with stable employment with the same company/group for three or more years)
• Experience of new build residential projects, including communal heating, ventilation, lighting and fire alarms
• Fully proficient with AutoCAD MEP
• Able to complete basic design on various medium/large residential projects
• An appreciation of other design disciplines
• An understanding of CFSH, Lifetime homes and Secured by Design
• Good technical and interpersonal skills
• Capable or working with minimal supervision
• Must be a team player to be part of a very dynamic growing design department
• Produce CAD drawings, using agreed design principles
• Spatially coordinate final design layouts
• Assist in the general production of tender information
• Capable or working closely with the architectural design department and external design teams
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on information or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000