Operations & Logistics Manager
Location: Canvey Island, Essex
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA831241
Our client is looking for an Operations and Logistics Manager to manage all operations and logistical needs for the business, while being hands on and leading from the front. Working closely with clients and the team is essential, to make sure that all operational and logistical requirements are satisfied.
You will be able to maintain and work towards a consistency and reliability all year round. Operationally the aim is to achieve the highest quality service and product finish, while logistically it is to have an organisation and team who manage and deliver the product, never letting clients down.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all relationships with our clients on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that relationships with our clients are always positive and any issues that they may have are dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally
- Ensuring that at all times the operations of our clients are protected, stock management is clear and transparent for clients
- Protect, manage and maintain stock by keeping clear communications with clients, maintain a thorough and detailed stock control and monitor and manage deliveries on a day to day basis
- Ensure that client requests are effectively communicated, actioned and executed; Good supervision and training of the team is part of day to day role; Coaching and constantly looking for the best in the team and individual team members to achieve objectives
- Manage, train, supervise and lead on all issues pertaining to the logistics team. This includes managing holiday cover and making sure that at all times the business is covered operationally all year round
- All administrative work pertaining to the logistics team equipment, vans and tools are to be managed and executed
- Direct, hands-on supervision when issues of quality, stock loss or stock mismanagement occur; Working closely with the clients and operations to ensure that any issue is rectified quickly, efficiently and professionally
- Always strive to improve operations, service to our clients, reduce operational costs and increase profits
- Update, track and analyse on a daily, weekly and monthly basis all Stock. Good level of computing will be required
- Produce and present weekly and monthly stock management reports for management
- Produce and present monthly stock purchases reports for management
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000