Outbound Sales Agent
Salary: £17,050 plus monthly performance and quarterly bonuses
Job Reference: KB864771
Our client, a successful travel insurance company are seeking a number of Sales Agents to work as part of the Outbound Sales Team on a 37.5 hour week, on a rota basis including weekends and evenings and Bank Holidays. The Company operates on a 365 days a year, 7 days a week basis, so some flexibility may be required to meet future business change.
The overall role is to proactively and effectively sell a full range of travel insurance products via outbound calling to existing and/or potential customers. Through using the in-house system, Outbound Sales Agents will contact customers who have previously expressed an interest via the Company’s website and/or customers who are due for a renewal membership.
- To proactively and compliantly sell products/services via outbound customer calls in order to achieve agreed individual/team sales targets and objectives consistently.
- To support other team members in ensuring the achievement of any agreed team business objectives.
- To accurately record all customer data on our relevant systems/databases.
- To respond positively and accurately to all product and process questions raised by customers and/or colleagues.
- To recognise opportunities to upsell, cross sell and promote additional products to maximise sales.
- To identify sales opportunities within the call whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
- To demonstrate flexibility to match the needs of the business from time to time.
- To adhere to the Company’s procedure in accordance with the FCA guidelines and TCF (treating the customer fairly).
- To be compliant with the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- To support Managers to manage the key risks within your department.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, including Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Security, IT and Internal Control Financial Regulations.
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by your Manager/Company’s Senior Management Team.
- A good understanding of FCA regulations and the TCF (treating the customer fairly) concept.
- Knowledge of Contact Centre Management System or a similar in-house database system.
- Good numerical skills and computer literate.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of seniority, both internal & external.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Kylie Bromage at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000