Part-time Bookkeeper and Receptionist
Location: London N13
Salary: £20k-24k per annum pro rata according to experience
Permanent, 25-30 hours per week
Job Reference: KB906696
We are currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper with Reception duties to join a small friendly accountancy practice in London N13.
The successful candidate will have excellent spoken and written English with a good telephone manner and organisational skills. The role is to complement the existing receptionist/audio typist and to provide support in other areas of the practice including bookkeeping.
The candidate will have a good working knowledge of bookkeeping and payroll software, preferably including Sage.
The split of the work would depend on the demands of the business from month to month but overall 50% would be bookkeeping and payroll and 50% typing and receptionist duties
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping software – Sage Accounts/Payroll and/or QuickBooks is highly desirable
- Copy typing
- You will need to have previous secretarial experience and be a competent and accurate audio typist.
- Intermediate Word skills and a working knowledge of Excel essential.
- You will be required to produce accurate letters, reports, e-mails and other business administration reporting.
- Duties will also include receiving visitors, making refreshments for clients, answering telephones, filing, postal duties and other administrative tasks.
Working days must include Monday and Fridays but otherwise subject to negotiation
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Kylie at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000