Salary: £25,000 – 30,000 per annum
Job Reference: LA903536
Do you want to be part of a dynamic payroll team?
Do you want to be a part of a team that cares and nurtures their staff to be the best they can be?
Do you take pride in your work?
Do you love to problem solve?
Do you like to make others happy?
Can you meet tight deadlines?
Have you got skills for immaculate details?
Do you want to grow in a company?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for customer serviced based payroll advisors in their swanky offices in London. Ideally they are looking for people who make a difference & are committed to the best in customer services.
- An umbrella payroll background would be preferred but not essential
- Word, excel, invoices, payroll skills are essential as has a delightful telephone manner
- We want to be the best at what we do and that means we only hire enthusiastic, problem solving individuals if you want an exciting opportunity to join a team that cares & rewards its staff with a great incentive structure for accuracy then we’d love to hear from you
- Graduate desired but not essential with right experience
- Weekly payroll process. This involves knowledge of PAYE- limited/umbrella contract arrangements and tax implications.
- Calculation, communication and understanding of SSP, SMP and other statutory records
- Dealing with queries around holiday pay calculation, tax rates, disputes on payments and providing support to customers
- Working within a fast paced environment where time management is key. Will have to process payroll, deal with clients on phone and emails
- The role involves loads of communication with clients, temp workers and consultants and will require a polite and informative manner for communication
- Key element for the role is attention to detail as there are numerous internal and external procedures and compliance processes that need to be followed
- Great customer service skills and phone manner is a must as is payroll experience and preferably umbrella experience
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000