Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £35,000 per annum DOE
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA850217
Our client is one of the largest stock management distributors in Europe buying and distribution FMCG Stock and are looking for a Production Manager.
The Production Manager will be accountable for developing and overseeing of the reworks department within Operations, driving engagement from stakeholders and the senior management team. They will also ensure efficient planning and timelines to meet the needs of the business and its customers.
This is a new role, and as such, the role holder will focus heavily on establishing and implementing ongoing improvements to the reworks department, particularly focusing on OTIF and cost management, as part of the Business Efficiency objective.
• Planning and organising production schedules
• Assessing project and resource requirements
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
• Overseeing production processes
• Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
• Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
• Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
• Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
• Supervising the work of agency staff
• Organising relevant training sessions
• Assisting with the promotion of the company as an employer of choice
• Supporting with creating and reissuing SOP’s
• Other ad hoc duties as may be required
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000