Temp to Perm
As a Production Operative you will perform routine and specific production duties to include finished goods assembly & test and ensures compliance to packaging specifications
- Assembly of components, sub-assemblies of production and / or development products according to set procedures
- Inspection & testing of products including operation of automatic test equipment as necessary.
- Responsibility of self-inspection thereby requiring high level of accuracy and quality of work.
- Pack and identify products as per packaging instructions.
- To work closely with the manufacturing team to meet daily targets.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to perform basic maths function.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
- Proactive and innovative.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on the Production Operative role please contact Shannon Wade at Adore Recruitment.