Salary: £18-30K DOE
Position Type: Temp to Perm
Job Reference: SW874811
Our client is looking for an experienced Prototype Technician to join one of the UK’s leading automotive supplier companies.
As the Prototype Technician, you will be required to:
- Overseeing the creation of prototype parts through the operation of a range of Rapid Prototyping machines. This includes machine preparation to meet build schedules, extraction and post-processing of parts as well as day to day machine maintenance
- Preparing and uploading data to Rapid Prototyping machines, checking CAD files for suitability to run prototype builds
- Prototype part finishing through the use of workshop equipment
- Assembly of prototypes and other development components
- Organising machine schedules in line with prototype part requirements
- Development of fixture and assembly tools
To be successful in this position, you must have:
- Experience using workshop machinery, ideally prototype equipment that uses Selective Laser Sintered and Stereolithography processes
- Handling and finishing of prototype parts to finish to a presentation standard
- Proficient use of hand tools and light workshop equipment
- Setup and operate testing equipment
- Familarity with CAD software packages (Magics, Solidworks and Catia)
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in engineering recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Manufacturing, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Aerospace and Precision. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000