Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 Negotiable – OTE – £60,000 – £70,000 (First Full Year)
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant within a Specialised Recruitment consultancy focused on the IT industry across Europe.
The ideal person for this role will be someone ambitious, looking for an opportunity to work within a niche growing market.
Ideally you will already have Recruitment experience (temp & perm) within the IT sector, however, we are open to a recruiter from different background, providing you have the right attitude and drive to learn and gain success, fully comprehensive training will be given.
This young business has now been recognised as the leading recruitment company within their industry, although a small company, they work with some of the largest and best-known organisations throughout Europe and they are still growing and are now looking for new talent to grow the business further.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily engagement with new clients and candidates, forming outstanding relationships for the future
- Ongoing market research to identify interesting new business’ in the market
- Cold calling and carefully crafted introductions to the key heads of businesses within the relevant organisations
- Involvement within industry events and meetups across Europe to help grow the brand
- Responsibility to develop and grow your technology knowledge
- Prior recruitment experience from any sector
- Good communication skills, written and spoken
- Qualifications, A-Levels or Degree
- Passion for learning and self-development
- Be an outgoing person who loves being part of a small team
- Have a desire to succeed and progress in a recruitment role
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading commission structure
- Clearly defined career path with clear targets and competencies that are personal to you
- 20 days holiday + an extra day with every year of service + the office will be closed from Xmas Eve – New Years
- International travel opportunities
- Annual company holiday for the top performers in the business
- Free gym membership and extended lunches to use it after probation
- Private health insurance for Senior Consultants
- Opportunity to work in cool, modern offices right in the heart of Chelmsford
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000