Location: Southend on Sea, Essex
Salary: £25,000 per annum + Comms
Our client is a market-leading industrial cleaning organisation that have been operating for over 30 years and are not looking for motivated and dedicated individuals, with previous field sales desirable, who are looking to progress their career.
Our client is offering competitive rates of pay on top of full training internally and externally and have the opportunity to progress through the company with greater earning potential.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years B2B experience and be a smart, sociable, self-motivated and target driven individual with good questioning and listening skills whilst working with persuasive enthusiasm.
They will be an IT literate and precise person, who has a positive disposition with a practical ability. A reasonable understanding of mathematics is essential.
Duties will include:
- To agree and meet individual key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- To meet and if possible, exceed the agreed sales, quotation and gross margin targets
- To plan day to day activities in the most efficient manner
- To analyse area sales potential
- To maintain and improve a working knowledge of technologies involved within designated sales fields
- To represent the company and promote a “professional” image in the marketplace
- To ensure that prospects are continually contacted regularly
- To set an excellent professional example to others and ensure that customers and staff are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner
- To be innovative in approach to all aspects of functions
- To prepare quotations as necessary to meet the specifications of clients
- To ensure contract paperwork is complete and fully checked
- To liaise with service delivery department/compliance supervising engineers and client during the execution of contracts, as necessary, to resolve problems/disputes and to agree variations to works and, also to assist in preparing necessary paperwork for finalisation of projects
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000
Related Jobs (13)
Internal Sales Account Manager – Engineering/Manufacturing on February 23, 2021 Full Time Permanent