Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 + Comms OTE – £90,000
Locations: Milton Keynes
Due to my client’s growth they are now looking to grow their presence in the UK and seeking an experienced Sales Director within accounting/finance industry. With 10 offices based throughout the UK they aim to target the North of England to grow their business.
- Reporting to COO
- Most warm leads provided though own leads/initiative also required
- 10-15 calls per day 2 meetings per day
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales
- Reaching established targets and goals direct £350K new revenue (approx. £200K from provided leads, £150k from existing contacts/new campaign focus on larger clients)
- Assisting the Developing sales strategies and setting new targets with COO
- Management of CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics), implement CRM to its full capability, ensure all BD staff are following correct procedures
- Drive internal weekly calls and compile/analyse sales figures
- Manage and improve the onboarding process of new clients
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Demonstrate knowledge and present products
- Initial meetings with potential accounting/insolvency firm acquisitions
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Increasing business opportunities through new routes to market
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000