Locations: Heathrow, Greater London x 1 (Sea and Air), Basildon x 2 (Multi-Modal), Manchester x 1 (Sea and Air)
Salary: £32,000 pa + car allowance
Job Reference: KB864781
Our client are an established and developing Shipping company with various locations. They are looking for a total of FOUR experienced Sales Executives to join them to drive new sales and maintain existing business.
PROVEN SALES EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE.
Ideally would suit someone with logistics or supply chain background.
- Ensure Input of data into CRM program of daily sales activity including records of all sales, sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow up-up activities.
- Report & record sales pipeline activities in line with agreed company process.
- To source and make cold calls to potential new clients and build portfolio/pipeline of clients exclusively for the company.
- Ensure client quotations are submitted in line with the policies and procedures.
- Ensure client quotations are followed up and feedback recorded in the CRM program.
- Ensure field-based sales conducted for a minimum of 3 days a week.
- To reach sales targets as agreed with your Line Manager.
- Is responsible for developing new business opportunities.
- Is responsible for preparing reports by collecting, analysing, summarizing information.
- Responsible for reporting visits in line with your Line Managers instructions.
- At all times maintain high standards of personal Quality, Health & Safety and professionalism, and actively promote all Company policies and procedures.
- Accountable for representing the company in the best possible light.
- Accountable for proactively acquiring new business whilst increasing customer base.
- Accountable for developing existing accounts.
- Accountable for meeting agreed KPI’s.
- Specific knowledge/skills required Air and Ocean Freight sales and products.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills that incudes ability to influence and negotiate.
- Good understanding of logistics processes and procedures.
- Goal Oriented, self- disciplined, self-motivated to produce results.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office 365, excel and general PC knowledge.
- Proven experience of outside international sales.
- Proven knowledge of import/export multimodal business.
- After completing six months’ service, UK Death in Service – three times your annual salary.
- After one year’s service employees are eligible to join the Private Medical Scheme (application process required).
- Car allowance.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Kylie at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000