Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 Basic (Negotiable DOE)
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SN941609
Are you looking to work for an established, thriving, independent company that’s growing despite the current climate?
Our Client is a manufacturer within the Engineering sector, supplying specialist niche products across the UK and Europe to key sectors including construction, and oil & gas. This is a growing market and the company has seen growth over the last few years and has been unaffected by the current economic downturn.
They are currently looking for a Sales and Marketing manager to join their young, professional and innovative team, this busy and involved role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and hardworking individual. The team are looking for someone with the expertise to create and implement marketing strategies and you will also be responsible for driving business through client networking.
This company is growing and need some additional expertise, ideas and forward thinking.
What would you do on a daily basis?
- Work under the guidance of the managing director to bring new clients and revenue sources
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and suggest/present appropriate project prospects to the managing director
- Present their company to potential clients; provide company profiles and promote company services
- Build long-term trusting relationships and set up meetings or calls between prospective clients
- Research marketing trends, demographics, pricing strategies and other relevant information to develop marketing plans
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature to issue to clients
- Create graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Promote our services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with the organisation’s brand and social media strategy
- Keep client information confidential
- Deliver reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
Who are we looking for?
- Already based within the region
- Experience within sales & marketing within the construction/insulation industry
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with the energy and drive to move things forward to exceed sales targets
- Keen to learn and build a career
- Able to adopt a flexible and direct approach to workload
- Excellent communication skills, be a good team player and have an out-going, adaptable personality
- IT literate
What are the benefits of joining their team?
This is a forward thinking, growing environment and is ideal for an ambitious Sales and Marketing Manager looking to take the challenge of assisting business growth. As the business grows the rewards will be endless.
This is a position that is interviewing asap, for someone to start asap. To be considered for this role or to discuss this opportunity please APPLY NOW.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000