Senior Business Development Manager – SaaS
Salary: £80,000 – £100,000 + Comms
Languages required -Fluent English (Other languages would be advantageous, ideally – Dutch/French/Spanish/German)
We are seeking an experienced and proven successful Senior Business Development Manager to help win new business and help deliver on growth targets for our clients successful digital solutions company. The company operates in multiple sectors including retail, hospitality, healthcare, real estate management and manufacturing.
- This is a 360 sales role and you will have responsibility for the full sales cycle to win new business.
- You will have responsibility for large enterprise customers in a target market vertical.
- You will have strong experience with new business development, specifically selling a SaaS product.
- You’ll thrive chasing leads, and pitching into new clients, and will ideally have experience selling into enterprise-level businesses.
- You will work closely with the Marketing, Consulting, Commercial and Customer Success teams you will also have a real passion for winning new business.
- Deliver sales results against aggressive growth targets focusing on Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Develop own pipeline of large multinational and national organisations
- Ensure prospects are qualified, nurtured and exploited to their full potential
- Ensure effective communications with customers to ensure quotes and orders are well defined for delivery to standard
- Record activity and performance against KPIs in SalesForce
- Develop positive client relationships and support a collaborative culture within the existing sales team
- Always consider new ways to contribute to constant innovation for the greater good of the business
- You will be an experienced hunter with a background in SaaS, who combines strong commercial acumen with a deep understanding of the problems that customers are looking to solve.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrable track record of selling technical software solutions and associated services
- Experience of selling into the public sector
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience of solution selling at C-suite level
- A strategic approach to new business development
- Resilience to cope with high-pressure negotiations
- Strong networking ability with senior business contacts to evidence
- Outstanding energy and drive to push for sales
- Fluency in other languages would be advantageous. (preferably Dutch, German, French or Spanish)
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Shelly at Adore Recruitment.