Social Media Complaints & Resolution Handler
Salary £20k PA
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Monday – Friday)
Sector: Social Media / Computer based Resolution Handler
Job Reference: TJ924692
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you have strong verbal and written skills?
Do you have previous social media or phone based customer service experience?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a business that offer quality products locally and nationally.
• Isolate and respond to customer complaints received through social media channels.
• Manage and exceed customer expectations by providing a resolution
• Monitor and respond to all Trustpilot reviews
Full training provided including Conflict Management Training
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, email, social media
• Working with customers
• Admin experience
• Working in an office environment being able to deal with clients and colleagues confidently and in a professional manner
• Able to work without direct supervision and use of own initiative
• Adopting a structured approach to tasks
• Educated to GCSE standard
• English & Maths at grade level C
• Letter / Email writing experience or confident in responding to all online complaints
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Good numerical ability
• Strong inter personnel skills- establishing rapport easily
• Good attention to detail
• Good telephone manner
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Smart appearance
• Adaptable and able to work flexibly
Desirable but not essential
• A level grades
• 2 years CS experience.
• Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Thomas Shea at Adore Recruitment.