TNC and Mori Seiki Setter Fixed Head Machines
Location: Rochford, Essex
Salary: Up to £31,000 per annum including shift allowance
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA870810
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 3:15pm to 1:00am
Our client is a precision engineering aerospace manufacturing company based in Rochford, Essex and are looking for a fully skilled TNC & Mori Seiki Setter (Fixed head machines).
The role requires you to set machines and ensure that cycle times achieve the quality and output standards required. You will need to check all first off and compare last off from machines; verify accuracy of machine setting, recognise, identify and rectify or report all quality defects and failures to achieve the required standards; recognise and report exceptional requirements or shortfalls for parts and components. An aerospace manufacturing background would be beneficial.
• Programming, Setting and Operating TNC and Mori Seiki machine tools with Traub and Fanuc controls
• Machining to tight tolerances on INDEX machines with Fanuc controls (tolerances of 0.1mm)
• Responsible for the quality of your own work and for reporting any non-conformities
• Checking drawing numbers, specifications, materials and parts prior to manufacture
• Ensure the first off inspection is carried out and that all products within the batch conform to requirements, alongside Buddy checks for work colleagues
• Maintain a clean, safe working environment and ensure compliance with Health and Safety standards
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000