Job Title: Warehouse Administrator
Temp to perm
Job Reference: SGW917105
To be responsible for the day to day operation of the warehouse administration, providing accurate booking in and booking out of all deliveries, processing delivery instruction from sales, to ensure a smooth, efficient transition of delivery instructions to warehouse operatives.
- Collation of sales orders and issuing to warehouse operators in priority order
- Stock management on warehouse management system
- Follow booking in systems for customers
- Liaising with hauliers and couriers to meet our customers demand
- Liaise with warehouse operatives regarding customers’ requirements
- Ensuring correct paperwork and labels are issued to the warehouse team for customer deliveries
- Track deliveries and manage queries
- Recording despatched orders and generate reports
- To accurately book in the receipt
- General Administration duties
- Previous experience of logistics and distribution operations
- To be competent in all areas of logistic and distribution duties
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, Outlook and Word
- A strong team player with a can do attitude and a proactive approach to work
- A determined individual and the ability to overcome and resolve issue that affect the ability to meet delivery requirements
- A proactive approach to work with the ability to be a team-player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- To focus on and ensure we are delivering quality service
- able to work on early shifts (starting 06.00 – 14.00) and late (10.00 – 18.00)
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Samantha Williams at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.