Warehouse Operative – Days – Rotating shifts 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm
Salary: Days £9.00 an hour increasing after 12 weeks
Job Reference: DW808734
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team based in Kent to work alongside warehouse colleagues. These are full time roles working various shift patterns. The shift pattern is any 5 days out of 7 including weekends and bank holidays.
The role of a Warehouse Operative is to carry out Warehouse tasks as directed. This will include picking/container decanting/Counter Balance/Reach Truck and any other warehouse duties deemed appropriate.
• Manual handling
• Working in a team environment
• Working in a safe manner, adhering to site Health & Safety regulations and safe systems of work
• Processing paperwork – as required
• Operating IT systems – as required
• Working within a physically demanding environment
• Operating of mechanical handling equipment
• Previous warehouse experience desirable
• Ability to follow safe systems of work procedures and follow site Health & Safety regulations
• Ability to read, understand and follow direction/instructions
• Ability to count accurately and to perform simple maths calculations
• Have appropriate hand, eye and foot co-ordination to effectively use mechanical handling equipment
• Ability to move product which may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact TJ Shea at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.