Weighbridge Operator Temp to Perm
Salary: £8.37ph with pay review after probation period
Job Reference: KB906714
Hours: Weekly rotation – 6am to 2pm / 1:30pm to 9:30pm
Recycling, renewable energy and waste management company.
To ensure the efficient operation of the weighbridge and administration system, whilst keeping specific accurate records.
Responsible to: Quality Manager
Responsible for: Weighbridge Operations
- To ensure that all waste reception procedures comply with site instructions which have been identified by Company management
- To weigh vehicles, completing tickets as required
- Operate computer weighing system to ensure charges are made to the correct customer
- To input information into spreadsheets / IT systems as requested
- To check suppliers’ invoices, processing for payment, recording information as required
- To answer telephone enquiries, recording and passing messages as required
- To operate site administration systems
- To complete reports from the computer system as required
- To process goods out information as required
- Ensure compliance with all Company procedures
- Ensure waste being received is acceptable as per the site licence, reporting exceptions by the approved manner
- Carry out other duties as required ensuring operational efficiency
- Experience of Waste Industry is desirable
- Computer Literate
- Good Customer Service skills
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to juggle priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, often with conflicting deadlines
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Kylie at Adore Recruitment.