Imagine you’ve had a really great interview, answered all the questions confidently and then…
The employer asks “Have you got any questions for me?” And you freeze 😳
Make sure to prepare and note down at least 5 questions to ask the employer in case a couple have been discussed in the interview already. 📝
Having some questions to ask the employer makes you look interested in the company, engaged and enthusiastic about the role. ✅
You also want to ask questions to see if the company and position is right for you.
Here are 5 great questions to ask:
1. How would you describe the company culture?
2. Are there opportunities for training within the role?
3. What do you want me to achieve in the first 6 months? What are your expectations?
4. Are there opportunities for advancement in the company?
5. Can you tell me about an upcoming project I will be working on?
It’s so important that you really like the role and the company ✨
Please call us on 01268971950 if you want to hear about our current job opportunities or email firstname.lastname@example.org.