Tips for the second interview
Remember to celebrate your success of being offered a second interview! This means that the company are really impressed by you and your skills.
You’ve already made a great impression but the second interview is just as important as the first, if not more important. The competition will be harder as the employer has narrowed it down to their top candidates.
So here’s some tips to help you smash the second interview and get the job:
1. Expand your knowledge further and research deeper into the company. Learn more about their current projects and the team you’d be working with.
2. Look back on the questions they asked you or any information they gave you. It will look impressive if you remember details they mentioned before and shows that you were listening.
3. Make sure you look at your journey and plan to give yourself enough time to get there at least 10minutes before the interview. The worst thing is being in a rush or getting to the interview late.
4. Ask for details about the second interview and what it will entail. Who will be at the interview/ will you be taking any tests/ do you need to bring anything in particular.
5. Bring a copy of your Cv/ any examples of projects you’d like to show/ portfolios etc. Also bring a notepad and pen so you can write information down.
6. Don’t assume you’ve got the job because you’ve got the second interview. The competition will be much harder so maintain your professionalism.
Be confident and good luck!
Click here to get advice on the first interview! Advice To Smash That Interview (adore-recruitment.co.uk)
Need a new career? Please call us on 01268 971 950 to discuss our current opportunities.