Delegate Sales Executive –
London – Hybrid
£25,000 – £30,000 + £15k OTE (Uncapped)
Job Reference: SN1187334
Do you want to work within the UK’s leading brand in its marketplace across Digital, Events and Sponsorship opportunities?
Our client, is one of the UK’s leading and most respected brands in their sector and leaps ahead of their competition!
Our client is a global organisation who are within the Business Intelligence sector, they are seeking a proactive Sales person to join their delegate’s team. The successful candidate will be selling delegate space for four conferences & 12 awards evenings of which one of them is the industry’s biggest annual Award.
You will be contacting delegates who have attended previous events & following up warm leads which have been generated by the marketing department, there is no cold calling in this role!
The ideal candidate needs to have previous sales experience & an excellent telephone manner. The successful candidate will work within a target driven environment & as part of a Team.
In return you will be working for an organisation who believe in promoting from within, provide regular training and 1:1 mentoring from a senior member of staff.
Personal Attributes we’re looking for
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to train and embrace best practice sales methodology
- Commitment to team ethic and standards
- Respect – demonstrate consistency and reliability in all areas
- Collaborative – display open communication and innovation
- Proactive – take initiative
- Expert – promote business conversations with our clients and be expert in our sector
- Efficient – display excellent time management and prioritisation
- Customer Focused – put the customer at the heart of everything we do
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org