Our Inbound Sales Agents manage inbound calls selling Travel Insurance directly and on behalf of our Client’s and Business Partners. Working as part of the Inbound Sales Team 37.5 hours per week on a rolling rota shift pattern, to include some evenings, weekends.
We provide a range of travel insurance policies which includes the option to cover pre-existing medical conditions, upselling relevant optional upgrades, whilst adhering to our regulatory framework guidelines and Client Service Agreements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with ambitious growth plans, who encourage their staff to develop their skillsets and work with autonomy as they look to help grow the organisation.
• To effectively handle inbound sales calls from customers wishing to purchase travel insurance.
• To achieve personal sales and performance targets, contributing to the Company’s overall
• To Identify customers’ needs and upsell policies to maximise sales opportunities.
• To manage sensitive data in line with our Data Protection Policy and maintain customer records to ensure our data integrity.
• To manage outbound calls for new and existing customers as and when required by the business.
• Act with integrity, due care, skill and diligence.
• Be open and honest with our regulatory body.
• Pay due regard to the interest of customers and treat them fairly.
• To demonstrate our core behavioural values.
• To take responsibility for your own personal development, keeping up to date with product, process, and market changes so you can perform your core duties effectively and accurately.
• To provide a Gold standard service to our customers to protect our brand and Trustpilot rating and to promote customer loyalty and advocacy.
• To support other team members in ensuring the achievement of any agreed team business objectives.
• To contribute to the development and success of our Company.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the business where feasible.
• Respond positively and accurately to all Customer needs.
• Ensure that all quotations and sales are dealt with in a compliant manner.
• Must enjoy working with and being challenged by sales targets.
• Previous experience in a sales role with proven levels of success is preferrable.
• Experience in a regulated industry would be a plus.
• Good IT literacy skills.
• Good listening skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is essential.
• Professional telephone manner is essential.
• Previous experience in a Contact Centre environment would be desirable.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
This list of duties is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and may be amended by Senior Management from time to time, nor is it in an order of importance.